Sports Management MBA has substantial career prospects in India; Sports are vastly celebrated in India, be it Cricket, Badminton, or Kabaddi. With the
Sports Management MBA has substantial career prospects in India; Sports are vastly celebrated in India, be it Cricket, Badminton, or Kabaddi. With the growing popularity of Sports, there is an increasing demand for management.
Sports Management MBA is a full-time two-year postgraduate degree in Sports. The course lays out an opportunity for candidates who have a keen interest in sports exploration from a business point of view. The course exposes candidates to the latest trends and happenings in sports.
The program’s eligibility is qualifying three years of Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks and above from a recognized university.
MBA Sports Management Jobs are available in various Sports franchises, Sports leagues, Sports broadcasters, Sports management MNCs, etc. The average salary offered to professionals ranges from INR 2 to 9 LPA.
MBA Sports Management teaches the students how to plan, organize, control, budget, direct and lead any sports team or event as a part of their curriculum.
Admission to the course is made solely based on marks obtained in the entrances. Top MBA Sports Management colleges like Symbiosis International University, Amity Global Business School (AGBS), etc., further follow a session of personal interviews and group discussion to check the aptitude of candidates.
Master of Business Administration in Sports Management
Qualifying 3-years Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline 50% from a recognized university/ Entrance examination conducted by universities such as CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT etc/ Personal Interview.
Merit and Entrance Based
INR 50,000-5 LPA
INR 2 to 9 LPA
Top Recruiting Area
Academics, Universities, Colleges, Educational Institutions, Sports Agencies etc.
Administrators, Headmasters, Managers, Sports Consultants, etc
MBA in Event Management Scope
Candidates can apply for MBA Sports Management courses online and offline. All information regarding admission dates, counseling, and selection of candidates is notified through email or listed on the college’s official website.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Sports Management MBA are mentioned below:
- Candidates must have passed their 3-year Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized university.
- They are supposed to pass the MBA entrance examination at the state and national levels for admission to the program.
- Specific colleges may conduct their aptitude test followed by personal interviews and group discussions for admission.
- Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree can also apply for the course on a provisional basis.
Steps Involved in MBA Sports Management Admission :
- Entrance Exams: Apply and sit for the national state or university level MBA entrances you are willing to give by uploading all the necessary documents and getting the admit card.
- Shortlist Colleges: Start filling up the forms of colleges after the application of colleges opens. Check if you match up the criteria of the colleges and if the colleges match your expectations in terms of course delivery. Finalize your choice and ensure to upload all the required documents like academic certificates, age proof, identity proof, etc., while submitting the form.
- WAT, GD & PI: Shortlisted candidates move further to rounds like WAT, Group Discussions, and Personal Interviews. All these rounds check the candidate’s attributes like knowledge on any particular topic, Self-confidence, communication, Confidence, and Presentation skills.
- Enrollment: After successfully clearing all the admission rounds, one will be called for the actual documents verification process. After the verification is done, registration for the course is offered.
Some of the Top Sports Management MBA Colleges :
Average Annual Fees (INR)
Cricket has the heart for sports in India. Cricket Tix and many other cricket websites are successfully providing fan engagements for cricket. As per the reports before the pandemic, It is expected that the sports industry will grow at a rate of 35-40% in the coming years, so when proper management meets sports and passion meets perseverance, it is well comprehended that the future is bright for Sports Management MBA in India.